Monday, September 15, 2008

Am i a loser????
i keep askin myself......
Am i useless????
tis kind of question appear in my mind oftenly....
my university is usin merit system de....
those ppl who r nt active wil hav 2 leave next year...
so i guest i wil of them gua....
i hav try my best le....
i cnt do anyting.....
mayb is my prob.....
i really din hav tat kind of ability..
leadership........
when i c other ppl bz managin their activity....
i feel like a loser infront of them.....

nt bcoz of my dear lao poh dun let me attend....
i try my best liao...
really....
mayb i really hav prob myself...
i cant even tek a decision in smal ting like eat or buy ting.....
but my dear lao poh stil tahan me....
i noe sumtimes she is vy angry de....
but she stil tahan my weakness....
y i wil b like tis de???
duno.....
really hope

1 comment:

kEr ShIn said...

dear...why u suddenly so upset?
why u didnt tell me de?
if i didnt read ur blog...
i really duno wat u tink about...
u dun tink like tat la...
tis sem didnt active...
then wait next sem lo...k?
i noe tat i always angry...
sorry...dear...
i tink i the loser, not u...
bcoz wat u feeling i oso duno...
when read ur blog oni noe...
sorry...dear...